Online Utility Bill Payment System
- The Utility bill is due the 10th of the month, with a 10% penalty added after that date.
- For information on the last day to pay, payment arrangements, or shut-off, please contact City Hall.
- This method of payment takes 24-48 business hours to post to your utility account.
- Payment is NOT considered received until it has posted to your utility account.
- The confirmation email is a receipt of payment, not proof it has posted to your utilities account.
- If your account is in danger of disconnection please contact City Hall, before making an online payment.
- If your account has been disconnected for non-payment you may not pay online for reconnection. Please contact the office for reconnection of your account.
- The City of Willard does not accept American Express.
Welcome to the City of Willard online bill pay. The following services are available:
- Pay your utility bill
- Review your account information
- Review your previous bills and payment history
- Review your water consumption history
You will need your utility bill for your nine digit customer number, and the property location exactly as the City has it listed.
(Ex: ALL CAPS, ST for street, N for North)
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Monday – Friday